23 Apr 2014
- Last Updated on 19 August 2014
Get Involved in Your Community by Joining your Community Association — OSCA (www.oldottawasouth.ca)
OSCA is expanding it's overall support within the community with the ongoing growth of its various committees. If you have an interest in, or experience with the following, now`s your chance to join one of the committees below:
- Communications (all the fun stuff like jazzing up our website, using social media such as Twitter and Facebook and branding our image)
- Programs (Sports and Fitness, Yoga, Camps, After 4, Children's Programs)
- Special Events (Grad you Never Had, Fall Fest, Porch Sale, Craft Fair, the up and coming OOS Musical Talent Festival and so much more)
- Traffic and Safety (involvement in projects such as the Sunnyside and Bank Street Safety Evaluation and the Lansdowne Monitoring and Operations Committee)
- Planning and Zoning (planning and development issues affecting the Old Ottawa South community)
You can also join our Board and get involved in all these areas! We are not only a great place to work and volunteer, but we have a fun and dynamic Board and Committees.
Use your spare time engaging with like-minded fellow community members, make a few new friends, and accomplish something in the process.
I recently discovered a new site for those who are into the trading just have a look at this site.