05 Aug 2016
- Last Updated on 05 August 2016
- Written by OSCA
OSCA is looking for volunteers with background or experience in finance to volunteer on our Finance Committee. This is a great opportunity to contribute to our dynamic and growing organization and the community.
The commitment is:
- to prepare for and participate in meetings which take place monthly and run for approximately 1.5 hours;
- to review and approve financial statements;
- to draft and review financial policy;
- to participate in sub-committees, where necessary, to address specific initiatives;
- to provide feedback and support to staff;
- to provide support to the Board of Directors.
For more information on OSCA and the finance committee please review our terms of reference which can be found here.