Registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- Go to oldottawasouth.ca and click on the programs button (top left)
- Click on the red button (register online/family profile set up)
- Under the 'login' button, click 'create family profile'.
- Please enter all information required. A password will be emailed to you.
- Check your email (check junk mail folder if necessary), note your password and return to the sign in screen (step 3 above).
- You will ned to fill out a registration form for each member of your family.
*It is important that all information required is filled out properly on each form or you may encounter problems when registering.
- Online registration: payment is by VISA or MASTER CARD only
- In-person registration: Payment can be made by Debit/VISA / MASTER CARD, exact cash or cheques payable to OSCA. There will be a $25.00 charge for NSF cheques.
Adult Programs include 13% HST where applicable. Please note that program fees will be pro-rated where spaces are available at the halfway point unless otherwise indicated.
All program dates are listed below each course outline. Please check all program dates when you register. We do not contact participants prior to the start of their classes.
Allergies and Health Concerns
We have people in our programs with LIFE THREATENING ALLERGIES TO PEANUTS / NUTS and BY-PRODUCTS. Please help us reduce the risk by not eating foods containing peanut/nut by-products while at the centre.
Please note on your registration form if you do not wish your photo to be used for promotion purposes.
On occasion, classes are cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances (sick instructor, gym cancellation). We try to make up these classes, but it is not always possible for us to do so.
Cancellations and Refunds