The OSCAR is seeking a new advertising manager. The deadline for applications is Monday, August 3, 2020. Details about the position follow:
Because of the pandemic, the next edition of the OSCAR will be a combined May-June issue. I took this decision in the light of the many pandemic closures and their effect on article submissions, advertising, and the challenges of distribution.
Almost all OSCAR issues published since 1974 are available for download as PDF files.
The OSCAR receives no subsidies. The publication is funded entirely by advertising.
Content and advertising deadlines for 2020-2021 are as follows:
- August 14 (September 2020 issue)
- September 11 (October 2020 issue)
- October 16 (November 2020 issue)
- November 13 (December 2020 issue)
- December 11 (January 2021 issue)
- January 15 (February 2021 issue)
- February 12 (March 2021 issue)
- March 19 (April 2021 issue)
- April 16 (May 2021 issue)
- May 14 (June 2021 issue)
- June 11 (July-August 2021 issue)
- August 13 (September 2021 issue)