- If you don’t have a profile with us, register a new account with OSCA. You will be able to create an ADULT profile for yourself. You will be emailed a confirmation.
- Once you’ve confirmed your account, you can start registering for programs. If you have children, you can create profiles for your child(ren) if you are choosing different programs and camps for them.
- If you ALREADY have a profile, you can click Programs (these buttons are found on the Home Page under “Register Online” at the top of the page).
- Search for the program you need using the different search options.
- Click the course you want and review the details. If you’re ready, click “Register” on the bottom right hand side of the page.
- You will be prompted to log into your account.
- You’ll then be moved to a page that will allow you to select the participant who you are registering. If the person you are registering is not in the drop-down menu, select “Create New” and follow the prompts.
- Once you select that person, continue by pressing “Add to Cart” at the bottom right of the screen.
- You will be brought to your “Cart” to review the cost and details. Click the blue-lettered “Terms and Conditions” towards the right of the screen. Please review so you know our policies.
- When satisfied, select “I agree to the Terms and Conditions” and continue by selecting “Confirm Cart.” (Note that if you no longer want the course you’ve selected, click the red “x” beside the course name.
- You will then be prompted to proceed with payment. You must pay by Visa or Mastercard when registering online.
Registration Tips and FAQs
How do I register for more than one person in my family?
What do the barcodes do?
You’ll see barcodes beside courses listed in our guides that look something like this: YPCCTW18 (Core Challenge and Yoga Stretch, if you’re curious). If you type those codes into the space that says “Course Barcode”, you’ll be brought directly to that course. Summer Camps also have barcodes but they’re written as 3-number codes like this: 347 (Camping Camp). You can put those codes directly into the Camp Barcode search in the Camp search engine and it will bring the camp up directly. *Please note that the barcodes change from guide to guide.*
Can I do a search if I don’t know the barcode?
Yes, you can. You can search courses by entering part of the program's title in the Program Name field. For example, if you search for "yoga", the system will show all of the courses with “yoga” in the name. If you’re not looking for anything specific, you can use the “Categories” drop-down menu to see the different groupings.
How can I reset my own password?
- Visit this link https://osca.legendonlineservices.ca/enterprise/account/login. There will be a button below the login bars that says, “Reset My Password.”
- When you click that button, you’ll be asked for your email address. Once you submit it, an email will be sent to your account with a link to reset the password.
- If you don’t see the email, make sure you check your “Junk” folder.
How can I view my receipts/statements online?
- Login to your profile at https://osca.legendonlineservices.ca/enterprise/account/login
- Once you’re in your profile, look on the left hand side (red buttons) and click the “Bills & Payments” button.
- Click the “Statement” tab.
- Put in the dates you want (or leave them blank to search all of your programs) and click “Search”
- You’ll then see your statement for the programs between the dates you selected. On the right of each is a click box with check-marks in them. For any item on your statement that you don’t want, you can click off of it so it won’t show up when you go to print the statement.
- Once you are satisfied with your selections, click “Build Detailed Statement”
- Click “Print” and a PDF version of your statement will appear. Print it and you’re all set!
How can I find my own outstanding balances and pay them?
1. Go to your profile here and log in.
2. From there, click "Bills & Payments" on the left-hand sidebar (shown below).
3. Click "Bills" slightly to the right (in blue font) and all of the outstanding balances will come up. If your screen looks like the image below, you're where you need to be.
How can I find my family's outstanding balances and pay them?
1. Login to your account here.
2. Click “My groups” from the option list on the left-hand side. It’s under the headline “View programs/camps”
3. Click “View Accounts”
4. Click the family member’s name you’re paying the balance for
5. Click “View Courses”
6. A list of “Current Courses” will pop up. If one has an outstanding balance, there will be a blue “Pay outstanding balance” button
7. Press that button and then on the next screen, click “Pay this bill” and you’ll be brought to a screen where you can put in your credit card information and complete payment.
Have a question that isn't on this list?