Posted by: EnviroCrew
Greg Bulté, an instructor in the Department of Biology at Carleton University, is studying the behaviour and conservation of turtles. He is putting together a project blending citizen science, research, and education centred on urban turtles, and it includes a nest protection program. Our observations will provide valuable background information.
How and where to share your observations?
If you see a turtle making a nest (any species) or a predated turtle nest, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you can, please include the following information:
- Date and approximate time of the observation
- The species observed (if known)
- A brief description of the exact location of the observation (if possible) or google map link
- Ideally, a picture of the turtle or nest and of the general area
- Any other information you think is relevant
Thank you for your help!