Posted by: Carleton University
Join the Lifelong Learning Program from February to March for the Winter 2024 session, featuring topics on popular music, art, a scientific and historical exploration of ADHD, memoir writing, and more!
Registration opens Wednesday, December 6, 2023 at 10:00am.
This year, a special course in January is planned. Join Dr. Elliot Tepper for another round of Behind the Headlines: Current News and World Events, running as a bonus series from January 17th to February 21st.
Regular Winter Session
With experienced lecturers and fascinating topics, there is something for everyone. See below for a list of the Winter 2024 session lineup and view all offerings on the LLeap Learn website.
- Art and Narrative: Critically Acclaimed Animated Film with Dr. Eric Weichel
- Exploring Popular Music: 1980s to the Present with Keith McCuaig
- Understanding ADHD with Dr. Barry Schneider
- Writing the Stories of My Life: Remembering through Caring and Healing with Dr. Anna Rumin
- Muses and Makers: Women in Art at the National Gallery with Angela Marcus