The Government of Canada Workplace Charitable Campaign (GCWCC) helps to provide financial support to many important Canadian charities across the country.
Through the GCWCC, federal employees, retirees, current and former members of the Canadian Armed Forces and the RCMP support United Way's / Centraide's Health Partners as well as other registered Canadian charities of their choosing.
From September to December, you can choose to donate to your community association through the Old Ottawa South Community Fund.
Donating is safe, simple and secure.
Donations can be made via payroll deductions, cash, cheque, credit card or PayPal. Use the online ePledge tool or a paper-based pledge form.
Federal employees can donate by filling out the donation form.
- If someone has donated to the charity organisation for the last 3-5 years, it can be found through the keyword search;
- If not, donors can find the charity organisation through the list of registered charities, or fill out the information for “The Old Ottawa South Community Fund”;
THE OLD OTTAWA SOUTH CHARITY FUND
Charity status: Registered
Effective date of status: 1999-05-18
Designation: Charitable organization
Or, in Section #5 of the donation form, donors may fill out the following information: “The Old Ottawa South Community Fund”.
Federal retirees can now donate online with ePledge or via email/mail with the paper pledge.
- Federal retirees can now give online through ePledge:
- This is a simple, safe and secure way to make a donation. You can give via pension deduction, credit card or PayPal. To make your online donation via ePledge Click here.
Or you can make your donation with the paper pledge form online:
- Gift form: 2018-2019 GCWCC retires gift form
- In section # 3 OTHER CANADIAN REGISTERED CHARITIES, fill out the following information: “The Old Ottawa South Community Fund” registration # 896669520 RR 0001.
- Email your completed form to: GCWCC_Retirees-Mail@unitedwayottawa.ca
- Mail your completed form to:
363 Coventry Road
Ottawa ON K1K 2C5