The Old Ottawa South Community Association (OSCA) is having its annual Fall Fest on October 6th, 2019.
At our Fall Fest, we plan a day full of Fall fun with food competitions (see below for details), games, a barbeque, and live music by Genetlemen of the Woods. It’s a wonderful way for the community to gather and enjoy a great day together.
We anticipate having between 250-400 people attend. The event is free for anyone who would like to visit!
Food Contest Details
All contestants entering are required to bring in their food items between 11:15-11:30AM to Windsor Park, 1 Windsor Avenue on the day of the event. All entries brought after 11:30 will unfortunately not be entered into the contest. All entries must be/have:
- Nut free
- List ingredients
- List contact name, number, email address
- Label on all dishes/serving utensils
All food items will be served to the attendees after they are judged!
- Non-Vegetarian Soup (please bring it hot and in a large pot unless it’s a cold soup!)
- Vegetarian Soup (please bring it hot and in a large pot unless it’s a cold soup!)
- Sweet Preserves (e.g., jams)
- Savoury Preserves (e.g., pickles)
No pre registration is needed for this contest, simply bring your items to Windsor Park on Sunday, October 6th (between 11:15-11:30am) and you’re all set!
Please note that you are also able to enter more than one category.