We have decided to pause all summer camp registrations for the time being. We are currently awaiting word on whether or not we can run camps this year and, if we can run them, what the extent will be.
As a result, we have halted all summer camp registrations until we have more information. If we are able to run camps, we will re-launch our summer camp registration when we open our new registration system in June. If we are unable to run camps this year, all those already registered will be refunded in full.
Thank you for your understanding. We hope you are all well.