As you know, the City of Ottawa directed all community/recreation centres to close as of March 16th to June 30th at the earliest. You can read more about the City of Ottawa Recreational facility closures here. Following this directive, we have made the difficult decision to cancel our first week of Summer Camps in 2020 scheduled to run June 29-July 3. Furthermore, the Ontario Government stated on Tuesday, May 19th that overnight camps are prohibited this summer. As a result, we are cancelling our sleep-away camps scheduled for July 27-31 and August 17-21.
The following camps are cancelled as a result:
Week 1 Offerings
- Everything But The Kitchen Sink: Happy Birthday Canada
- CampQuest: Oh Canada
- Trailblazers: Crazy Canucks
- Junior Bake Boss
- Junior Staff Trainee
- Youth Gamers
- Youth Pottery - July Edition (Please note only the first week is cancelled, the second week is still scheduled to run. Registrants will receive prorated refunds)
Sleep-away Camp Offerings
- Youth Camping Camp (July 27-31)
- Junior Camping Camp (August 17-21)
- Junior Staff Trainee: Camping Camp Edition (August 17-21)
At this time, these camps are the only camps we are officially cancelling. We are awaiting further instruction from the City of Ottawa and the provincial government. We will follow all protocols and procedures that they recommend.
Anyone registered in these camps will be refunded in full (except for the Youth Pottery registrants, who will receive a prorate).
Also please note that registration is still on pause for remaining camps. Click here for details.
We thank you for your support and understanding. We wish our clients the best during this difficult time.