We are very excited to introduce a brand new feature to our Health & Fitness Programming: OSCA's Group Fitness Membership!
We are now offering a membership that covers entry into all of our fitness classes. The current membership session runs from May 1st to June 30th. Join now today to start in May! Our Group Fitness Membership is only a two-month commitment with no contract and no additional payments. $60+HST to access all of our virtual fitness offerings.
Group Fitness Membership
$60/monthly or $120/session
- Entry into all fitness classes
- Access to add-on specials and one-time fitness events.
- Zoom recordings sent after the class. Available to you until the next Zoom class. Recordings are available for most programs.
General rules and regulations
- Use the membership to drop into as many classes as you like. There is no limit to the number of classes you can attend.
- To receive the Zoom link to attend the live class and receive the class's recorded version, you must drop yourself into the class each week.
- Recordings of the Zoom class are of the instructor only. No video of the participants will be recorded.
- While programs remain virtual, there is no limit to how far out you can drop into a class. This means if you wish to drop yourself into the full session, you are welcome to do so.
- Classes in the schedule are guaranteed to run for the full session. We may need to cancel the odd class due to instructor illness or technical difficulties, but we will do everything to ensure the class can run before cancelling a week.
How do I use the membership?
To use the membership, you first must ensure you have purchased the membership. You can purchase the membership online here. Once the membership is on your account, you can view our fitness schedule online here. You can click on any class you wish to drop into from the schedule, and the system will prompt you along.
What do I do if my membership is not working?
Contact us at email@example.com. Let us know which class you wish to drop into, and we can help you!
Can someone help me sign up for the membership and help me drop in?
Yes. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance, or contact us by phone between 10 AM - 4 PM at 613-247-4946.
How do I receive a Zoom link?
To receive the Zoom link, you must drop yourself into the class each week. Zoom links are sent out 2 hours before the start of the class. For example, if your class starts at 10 AM, you will receive an email at 8 AM on the same day. You can whitelist email@example.com to ensure your email does not flag our emails as spam. If you do not have the link after the 2-hour cut-off, please check your spam/junk folder and your promotions folder or tab. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-247-4946 (between 10 AM - 4 PM), and we can help you get into your class virtually.
What do I do if I do not receive a Zoom link?
You can whitelist email@example.com to ensure your email does not flag our emails as spam. If you do not have the link after the 2-hour cut-off, please check your spam/junk folder and your promotions folder or tab. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we can help you get into your class virtually. If you are using a sympatico.ca email address, we recommend trying a different email if you experience consistent issues.
I see the class online, but I cannot click it and cannot drop-in, what do I do?
If you see your class grayed out in the schedule online, this means the registration period has passed. You can join a class as long as the start time has not passed. If you drop into a class that is starting soon, check your email for a Zoom link. Zoom links are sent out 2 hours before the start of the class. Anyone dropping into classes after this time receives a Zoom link instantly. If you experience any issues, contact us at email@example.com.