Looking for care to bookend your work day? Our Breakfast Club starts at 7:30 am, Monday to Friday. Our After-4 Program for children in Grades 1-6 runs from 3:00 to 6:00PM. Both feature a walk-over program to and from Hopewell Public School.
OSCA's After Four Program
OSCA’s After-Four Program includes supervised walkover from Hopewell Public School, a healthy snack, games, crafts, trips to the park, and special workshops. Coordinators and staff have been working with our After-Four Committee to meet the growing needs of the community and help provide age-appropriate programming. Our dedicated staff are committed to building a positive rapport with every child. For more details about how we run our program, pdf please download our 2019-2020 After-Four Parent Reference Booklet (15.15 MB) .
Download the September After-Four and Breakfast Club Newsletter here.
The program offers all the classic After-Four activities and affords children the opportunity to find an activity that suits their interests. Every day, the children will have the opportunity to choose between a variety of activities that may include active games and sports, crafts, cooking, science experiments, reading, and more! Our dynamic staff will make sure that your child has a great experience.
- Location: The Firehall (260 Sunnyside Ave.)
- Monday - Friday 3:00 pm- 6:00 pm (Except holidays and during Break Camps)
- September 2018-June 2019
- Price - $235 monthly for JKSK; $220 monthly for Gr. 1-6 (in 2019-2020)
Walkover and Bussing
OSCA’s After-Four coordinators and counsellors are dedicated to providing a fun and safe after-school environment for every child. Many of our staff have participated in the After-Four program as children, volunteered in the program and are now passionate about their opportunity to give back to the Firehall.
Each staff member is required to obtain the following qualifications: valid Standard Level First Aid, Level C CPR, and AED certification; Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation training; Worker Health and Safety Training; and a vulnerable sector police records check. OSCA After-Four staff also receive training on a monthly basis in many areas such as dynamic and age-specific programming, health and safety policies, special needs, behaviour management, and much more!
JK-SK After 4 Program Fees
Program Full - Waitlist Available
- Administrative Fee $235
- Register for the 2019-2020 JKSK program using the barcode A4JKSKAF20
- Monthly Fee $235
Gr. 1-6 After-Four Program Fees
- Administrative Fee $220
- Register for the 2019-2020 Gr. 1-3 program using the barcode A4123AF20
- Register for the 2019-2020 Gr. 4-6 program using the barcode A4456AF20
- Monthly Fee $220
Looking for an early start to the day? Our Breakfast Club starts at 7:30 am, Monday to Friday, with walk-over to Hopewell School before classes begin. A healthy, well-balanced breakfast will be provided to ensure that your children will be ready to learn. It’s a great way for children to start their day!
Breakfast Club (JK-Gr. 6) Program Fees
Program Full - Waitlist Available
- Administrative Fee $185
- Register for 2019-2020’s Breakfast Club program using the barcode BCAF20
- Monthly Fee $185
AFTER 4 AND BREAKFAST CLUB PAYMENT POLICIES
Upon registration, OSCA requires a non-refundable administrative fee. For participants who attend the program from the time of registration straight through to June, the administrative fee will be applied toward the June payment. The administrative fee is non-refundable for early withdrawal. Once programs have started, payments must be made monthly on or before the first of the month by cash, cheque, credit card, or debit card. We do not hold credit card information. If paying online, please ensure that you select the proper age group for your child(ren).
- It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that payments are made prior to the start of each month.
- Payments after the 15th of the month will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
- Payments 30 days late will be subject to an additional $25 fee (for a total of $50) and all arrears must be settled.
- Advance payments will be necessary for all future registration. Further late payments may result in loss of spot in After 4.