A hidden gem for anyone looking for an inclusive and judgement-free place to work-out.
At the Firehall Fitness Centre, we provide access to cardiovascular exercise machines, free weights, and resistance bands in a quiet, welcoming environment.
Our fitness centre is ideal for:
- People of all fitness levels.
- Runners looking to stay fit and work on strength training.
- Parents of children in OSCA programs.
- Seniors and retirees
- People who work from home
Firehall Fitness Centre Fall Hours
|Monday-Thursday:||8:00 am - 9:00 pm|
|Friday:||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
9:00 am-5:00 pm
- Membership is open to adults 18 years of age and older. Youth who are 16-17 years of age are also welcome to register with parental signature on the FFC waiver, available at the front desk.
- All new members are required to sign up for a free orientation session with one of our certified personal trainers who will guide you through proper safety procedures and use of the equipment at the fitness centre.
- Only Ottawa South Community Association Personal Trainers are permitted to conduct personal training sessions in the FFC.
- Please refrain from applying perfumes or scented products.
- Please wear indoor running shoes.
- The Firehall Fitness Centre is NOT part of the City of Ottawa City Wide Fitness Memberships.
Firehall Fitness Centre equipment
- Five Treadmills
- Three Elliptical Trainers
- Two Recumbent Bikes
- Two Upright Bikes
- Rowing Machine
- Free Weights
- Stretching Area
- Dual Action Pulley System
Personal training fees
|Eight Hours (Partner training, 2 people)||$489||$577|
Fitness centre discounts
You must request your discount when you register. It cannot be combined with other discount options.
Registration must be done in person or over the phone. If you wish to register over the phone to receive your discount, please call The Firehall front desk at 613-247-4946 during business hours (Monday - Friday 10:00am - 5:00pm).