You can access your statement of account online by following a few short steps.
How can I view my receipts/statements online?
- Login to your profile at https://osca.legendonlineservices.ca/enterprise/account/login
- Once you’re in your profile, look on the left hand side (red buttons) and click the “Bills & Payments” button.
- Click the “Statement” tab.
- Put in the dates you want (or leave them blank to search all of your programs) and click “Search”
- You’ll then see your statement for the programs between the dates you selected. On the right of each is a click box with check-marks in them. For any item on your statement that you don’t want, you can click off of it so it won’t show up when you go to print the statement.
- Once you are satisfied with your selections, click “Build Detailed Statement”
- Click “Print” and a PDF version of your statement will appear. Print it and you’re all set!
pdf Click here (417 KB) to download a PDF with screenshots that should assist you with the steps above.
If you cannot remember your password, follow these steps.
- Visit this link https://osca.legendonlineservices.ca/enterprise/account/login. There will be a button below the login bars that says, “Reset My Password.”
- When you click that button, you’ll be asked for your email address. Once you submit it, an email will be sent to your account with a link to reset the password.
- If you don’t see the email, make sure you check your “Junk” folder.